7.08.2009

Read All About It!

I have never been into shameless self-promotion, but considering I am a blogger and budding freelance writer it has become apparent I need to take advantage of any opportunity to toot my own horn. So here goes...

I am pleased to announce I am officially a published author! I submitted a travel article on Montevideo to Associated Content and recently received word that my work was accepted and I will actually be paid for my trouble!
Now here's where you come in. I received a token upfront payment, but I am also paid based on traffic to my content. In other words, each time a different person clicks my article, I receive a small (and I mean small!) payment. Only one view per person (or computer.) To earn a meager income from this particular content, I need THOUSANDS of content views.

Surely you can understand the importance of this for a starving artist! Please, please, please forward the url to everyone you know and tell them to check out my article (explain to them it's a favor for an eccentric friend in South America. By the way, I think you and they will actually enjoy reading it!) You can even register as my "fan", post a comment or add me to your "favorites" on Associated Content's website.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1855217/visit_montevideo_uruguay_as_an_alternative.html

I will keep you updated on my progress and additional articles as they are published in cyberspace. Thanks for your help!

Check out my published content!

No comments:

Post a Comment